Welcome to EP-6 of FalseTrue Digest, - newsletter or journal, or maybe even e-zine, but right now let’s stick to the name digest. I’ll write weekly based summaries about software development, programming world and software itself.
Emacs 29.0.91 pretest is available https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2023-05/msg00379.html
Debian 12 “Bookwork” https://www.debian.org/releases/bookworm/amd64/release-notes/
BattleBit Remastered is a low-poly, massive multiplayer FPS, supporting 254 players per server. https://store.steampowered.com/app/671860/BattleBit_Remastered/
Let me know in the comments, are you’re playing games or not anymore ?
Repositories and projects
- Emacs minimalistic dashboard https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/139jy6t/new_minimalistic_dashboard/
- Emacs Tao theme https://github.com/11111000000/tao-theme-emacs
- Emacs Modus Theme https://github.com/protesilaos/modus-themes
- Nyxt the hacker’s browser https://github.com/atlas-engineer/nyxt
- Low cost robotic dog DingoQuadruped https://github.com/Yerbert/DingoQuadruped
How-to’s and guides
- Querying Data Structures in Lisp https://howardism.org/Technical/Emacs/query-data-structures.html
Weekly Linux desktop
- Cider player, for those who want Apple Music on Linux machine, it connects to Apple Music via API https://cider.sh/
Mentions and utils
- I don’t know about you infosec related interests, but you’re probably heard of NMAP, and here is “Fyodor” the author of NMAP
Will be more Emacs info here soon.
If you like what you see here please comment and share, this helps me gain some consistency on this.