Happy new year everybody 🐲 2024
Welcome to EP-12 of FalseTrue Digest, - newsletter or journal, or maybe even e-zine, but right now let’s stick to the name digest. I’ll write weekly based summaries about software development, programming world and software itself.
- Kaspersky discloses iPhone hardware feature vital in Operation Triangulation case
- Gentoo Goes Binary!
- Berlin researchers hacked Tesla autopilot to unlock “Elon mode”
- The Web is Fantastic
- New macOS Trojan-Proxy piggybacking on cracked software
- CVE-2023-45866: Unauthenticated Bluetooth keystroke-injection in Android, Linux, macOS and iOS
- Why are the elites suddenly so terrified about AI?
- All my favorite tracing tools: eBPF, QEMU, Perfetto, new ones I built and more
- This is a fake DNS server that allows you to stealthily extract files from a victim machine through DNS requests.
Happy New Year
Happy New Year 2024 of 🐲